Reiki is a healing technique based on the principle that the therapist can channel energy into the patient by means of touch, to activate the natural healing processes of the patient's body and restore physical and emotional well-being.
Some of the benefits of Reiki during pregnancy and labor are:
- Reduces fatigue
- Stimulates healthy development
- Addresses Pain
- Facilitates a close bond between newborn and mother
- Reduces postpartum depression
- Accelerates healing after delivery
- Balances colic
- Helps with milk and formula absorption
Reiki sessions typically last between 45-60 minutes. Mini sessions available as well as distance sessions. Reiki is very safe for pregnant woman and children.